Event Park & Stay
If you have a motorhome or caravan, why not make a weekend of it for only $5 at the NZMCA Event Park & Stay!
The Event Park & Stay is held onsite at Mystery Creek Events Centre, Hamilton, so you're only a stroll away from the Show. Or catch one of our regular shuttles to the Show entrance, thanks to Ebbett Holden Hamilton.
Relax in the beautiful rural setting, make the most of our Multi-Entry Ticket, and mix and mingle with other like-minded lovers of the great outdoors.
- Event Park & Stay entry is through Gate 5.
- You are welcome to arrive any time from 12pm to 6pm on Thursday 19 September 2019. You are required to stay within the Park & Stay area on this day due to health and safety regulations (this is show set up day).
- Arrivals are welcome between 8am-6pm on Friday and Saturday.
- Strictly NO arrivals outside of hours stated.
- Cost to stay on-site is $5 per vehicle for the weekend - to be paid to the parking wardens on entry to the parking area, cash only - it would be appreciated if you could please have the correct change.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to complete and sign an induction/ registration form, prior to parking your vehicle.
- Bookings for non-powered sites are not essential, however for powered site bookings and queries please refer to the instructions below.
- You must be off the grounds by 6.00pm on Sunday 22 September 2019.
Motorhome parkers are experienced members of the NZMCA, and they are responsible for your location. While onsite you must comply with all requirements of the Motorhome Parking team.
For general parking inquiries, contact Neal Derecourt #027-8247091 or Brian Whitaker #021-496834.
To save time on arrival, feel free to read through and fill out the Health & Safety Induction form here.
Powered Sites - Bookings are now closed
Powered sites MUST be pre-booked.
- General parking arrival and departure times apply.
- Your vehicle MUST have current Electrical Warrant of Fitness.
- $5 NZMCA Waikato Parking Team fee to be paid on arrival.
- Does not include entry to the Show. Entry tickets can be purchased at time of booking.
Please note that if you have already pre-booked a powered site, your caravan/vehicle must have an RCD (Residual Current Device) to be connected at Mystery Creek Events Centre. See more information here.
To supply power to your vehicle, there is a of $57.50* per vehicle. Payment must be when booking. Deadline for booking powered sites is 5pm Monday 9th September 2019.
For Powered Sites queries, please contact Tash on firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Price does not include booking fees or NZMCA Waikato Parking Team fee (see above).
**Bookings are now closed. Non-powered sites still available, no booking required.
Adult Single Entry: $15 (no pass outs)
Children (16 years and under): FREE if accompanied by an adult
Adult Multi-Entry: $25
(Multi-Entry Ticket will give that person the freedom to enter and re-enter, at their leisure, for the duration of the show)
Buy online and avoid the queues!
Alternatively, Multi-Entry Tickets will be available for purchase at the Black Arch (see map) from 1pm – 6pm Thursday 19th September and 8am - 10am on Friday 20th September.
Gate Sales are available.
This year, we have added a new "Campers' Entrance" to the Show on the Event Park & Stay end of the Show (see map). This entrance will be accessible to pre-purchased Multi-Entry ticket holders ONLY between 9am - 2pm each day of the Show.
- Motorhomes and Caravans must be self-contained. Please note Mystery Creek Events Centre does have additional showers and toilets on site.
- If you wish to park alongside friends and family, please aim to arrive at the same time to Mystery Creek. Allocations are based on arrival times.
- There are dump stations available on site for "GREY-water" only.
- There is plenty of access to running water.
- No digging or ground penetration permitted between the red spray-painted lines. There will be live wires underneath.
- **We do not allow ‘FOR SALE’ signs to be displayed on any vehicles within the Event Park & Stay.** Private sales of any vehicles are not permitted at our show without our permission. We do however provide the opportunity of selling your motorhome or caravan at the show and offer a dedicated Private Sale Area located within the show. The cost for this is $320 plus GST for the 3 days. You are welcome to stay in your vehicle.
If you are interested in selling your vehicle as part of our Private Sale area, please contact email@example.com or phone 07 8567215.
SUPERMARKET EXPRESS – Cam Deliver
Run out of bread, milk, coffee or absolutely anything from the supermarket? NO PROBLEM – I'll do your shopping for you and deliver it to your site!
Text, phone or email your order to Cameron by 6:00pm (Friday and Saturday only), and your order will be delivered to your site between 6:30am-7:00am, the following morning.
A shopping & delivery fee of $10 applies. Payments can be made by cash or EFTPOS on delivery. What could be easier?!
Cameron’s contact details will be included in the induction information and displayed at the Event Park & Stay office.
As part of our commitment to long term sustainability, we will no longer be providing complimentary plastic bags on entry to the show. We suggest bringing your own reusable bags and making use of our Shop & Drop service to store purchases while you are at the show.
Dinner on Saturday is sorted!
The Great Journeys of NZ Seat & Eat will be open exclusively for our Event Park & Stay campers after the Show closes, from 5:30pm - 7:30pm on Saturday, 21 September 2019.
Located in a marquee outside the east end of the pavilion, you can come in through the Camper's Entrance to catch up with friends, compare notes, and relax after a day of exploring the Show.
Complimentary Shuttle Service for Event Park & Stay users
We are proud to announce that Ebbett Holden Hamilton will be providing complimentary shuttle service which will work continuously throughout the weekend to transport users of the Event Park & Stay to and from the Show Entrance. Wave them down at one of our dedicated bus stops if you need a ride.
Security - Main Entrance
The Main Entrance to Mystery Creek Events Centre will be open between the hours of 7.00am - 7.00pm between 20 - 22rd September.
A Security Guard will be posted at the Main Entrance between 7.00pm - 11.00pm each evening to allow access for Over-nighters into the venue.
Between the hours of 11.00pm - 7.00am there will be NO access into the venue. You can exit the venue at any time, but entry must be before 11.00pm!
Pets and Dogs
- Pets are welcome inside the park and stay area. Bringing your pets with you is a privilege, so please adhere to all rules given to you upon entry.
- All dogs must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog. Please note that no dogs are allowed into the Show.