Event Park & Stay
If you have a motorhome or caravan, why not make a weekend of it for only $10 for all 3 days!
The Event Park & Stay is held onsite at Mystery Creek Events Centre, Hamilton, so you're only a stroll away from the Show. Or catch one of our regular shuttles to the Show entrance, thanks to Ebbett Hamilton.
Relax in the beautiful rural setting, make the most of our Multi-Entry Ticket, and mix and mingle with other like-minded lovers of the great outdoors.
- Event Park & Stay entry is through Gate 5.
- The Event Park & Stay is open for new arrivals during the following times:
- Thursday 22 September - 8am to 6pm
- Friday 23 September - 8am to 6pm
- Saturday 24 September - 8am to 6pm
- Strictly NO arrivals outside of hours stated.
- If you arrive on the Thursday, you are required to stay within the Event Park & Stay Zone due to health and safety regulations. Entry into the Event Zone is strictly prohibited as Thursday is a show set up day.
- Cost to stay on-site is $10 per van which is to be paid by cash on arrival.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to complete and sign an induction/ registration form, prior to parking your vehicle.
- there are no bookings for non-powered sites, however, for powered site bookings, please refer to the instructions below.
- You must be off the grounds by 6.00pm on Sunday 25 September after the Show closes.
- No rubbish is to be left behind. Please take all rubbish away with you.
Motorhome parkers are experienced members of the NZMCA, and they are responsible for your park location. While onsite you must comply with all requirements of the Motorhome Parking team.
Security - After Hours Access
The Main Entrance for the Event Park & Stay is Gate 5 on Mystery Creek Road which will be manned between the hours of 8.00am – 6.00pm. Campers who arrive after 6.00pm and have not registered, will be unable to park at Mystery Creek until 8.00am the next morning when Gate 5 will be opened and they can enter the site to register for the Event Park & Stay.
A Security Guard will be posted at Gate 2 between 7.00pm - 11.00pm each evening to allow access for registered campers into the venue. You must have you Park & Stay sign visible to gain access.
Between the hours of 11.00pm - 8.00am there will be NO access into the venue. You can exit the venue at any time, but re-entry must be before 11.00pm!
- Motorhomes and Caravans must be self-contained. Please note Mystery Creek Events Centre does have additional showers and toilets on site.
- If you wish to park alongside friends and family, please aim to arrive at the same time to Mystery Creek. Allocations are based on arrival times.
- There is NO "Black Waste" dump stations on-site.
- The nearest dump station is the Cambridge Wastewater Treatment Plant on Matos Segedin Drive, Cambridge.
- There is plenty of access to running water.
- No digging or ground penetration permitted between the red spray-painted lines. There will be live wires underneath.
- **We do not allow ‘FOR SALE’ signs to be displayed on any vehicles within the Event Park & Stay.** Private sales of any vehicles are not permitted at our show without our permission. We do however provide the opportunity of selling your motorhome or caravan at the show and offer a dedicated Private Sale Area located within the show. The cost for this is $400.00 for the three days. You are welcome to stay in your vehicle.
If you are interested in selling your vehicle as part of our Private Sale area, please contact email@example.com or phone 0210 650 763.
Powered Sites - Bookings CLOSED
Powered sites MUST be pre-booked.
- General parking arrival and departure times apply.
- Your vehicle MUST have current Electrical Warrant of Fitness.
- Does not include entry to the Show. Entry tickets can be purchased at time of booking.
Please note that if you have already pre-booked a powered site, your caravan/vehicle must have an RCD (Residual Current Device) to be connected at Mystery Creek Events Centre. See more information here.
To supply power to your vehicle, there is a charge of $60.00* per vehicle. Payment must be paid when booking. Deadline for booking powered sites is TO BE CONFIRMED.
For Powered Sites queries, please contact Tash on firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Price is for power only and does not include booking fees or NZMCA Waikato Parking Team fee (see above).
Adult Single Entry: $16 (no pass outs)
Children (16 years and under): FREE if accompanied by an adult
Adult Multi-Entry: $28
(Multi-Entry Ticket will give that person the freedom to enter and re-enter, at their leisure, for the duration of the show)
Tickets available for purchase at the Brown Building within the Event Park & Stay Zone:
Thursday 22 September 10.00am - 5.00pm
Friday 23 September 9.00am - 5.00pm
If you have already purchased your multi-entry ticket online, you can also pick up your wristband here for easier access to the Show when it opens.
This year, we will once again have the "Campers' Entrance" to the Show on the Event Park & Stay end of the Show (see map). This entrance will be accessible to pre-purchased ticket holders ONLY during Show hours.
Complimentary Shuttle Service for Event Park & Stay users
We are proud to announce that Ebbett Hamilton will be providing complimentary shuttle service which will work continuously throughout the weekend to transport users of the Event Park & Stay to and from the Show Entrance. Wave them down at one of our dedicated bus stops if you need a ride.
As part of our commitment to long term sustainability, we will no longer be providing complimentary plastic bags on entry to the show. We suggest bringing your own reusable bags and making use of our Shop & Drop service to store purchases while you are at the show.
Dinner on Friday is sorted!
The Great Journeys of NZ Seat & Eat will be open exclusively for our Event Park & Stay campers after the Show closes on Friday, from 5:30pm - 7:00pm. No booking required.
Located in a marquee outside the east end of the pavilion, you can come in through the Campers' Entrance by the TrailLite Pavilion to catch up with friends, compare notes, and relax after a day of exploring the Show.
The NZMCA is also offering 2 x $100 fuel vouchers, and all you have to do to be in to win is attend! We look forward to seeing you there.
Pets and Dogs
Pets are welcome inside the park and stay area. Bringing your pets with you is a privilege, so please adhere to all rules given to you upon entry.
All dogs must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog. Please note that no dogs are allowed into the Event Zone.