Event Park & Stay
If you have a motorhome or caravan, why not make a weekend of it for only $5 for all 3 days!
The Event Park & Stay is held onsite at Mystery Creek Events Centre, Hamilton, so you're only a stroll away from the Show. Or catch one of our regular shuttles to the Show entrance, thanks to Ebbett Hamilton.
Relax in the beautiful rural setting, make the most of our Multi-Entry Ticket, and mix and mingle with other like-minded lovers of the great outdoors.
- Event Park & Stay entry is through Gate 5.
- The Event Park & Stay is open for new arrivals during the following times:
- Thursday 16 September - 10am to 6pm
- Friday 17 September - 8am to 6pm
- Saturday 18 September - 8am to 6pm
- Strictly NO arrivals outside of hours stated.
- If you arrive on Thursday 16 September, you are required to stay within the Event Park & Stay Zone due to health and safety regulations. Entry into the Event Zone is strictly prohibited as Thursday is a show set up day.
- Cost to stay on-site is $5 which is to be paid by cash on arrival.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to complete and sign an induction/ registration form, prior to parking your vehicle.
- there are no bookings for non-powered sites, however, for powered site bookings, please refer to the instructions below.
- You must be off the grounds by 6.00pm on Sunday 19 September 2021.
- No rubbish is to be left behind. Please take all rubbish away with you.
Motorhome parkers are experienced members of the NZMCA, and they are responsible for your park location. While onsite you must comply with all requirements of the Motorhome Parking team.
Powered Sites - Bookings NOW CLOSED
Powered sites MUST be pre-booked.
- General parking arrival and departure times apply.
- Your vehicle MUST have current Electrical Warrant of Fitness.
- Does not include entry to the Show. Entry tickets can be purchased at time of booking.
Please note that if you have already pre-booked a powered site, your caravan/vehicle must have an RCD (Residual Current Device) to be connected at Mystery Creek Events Centre. See more information here.
To supply power to your vehicle, there is a charge of $57.50* per vehicle. Payment must be paid when booking. Deadline for booking powered sites is 5pm Wednesday 8th September 2021.
For Powered Sites queries, please contact Tash on email@example.com.
*Price is for power only and does not include booking fees or NZMCA Waikato Parking Team fee (see above).
Adult Single Entry: $15 (no pass outs)
Children (16 years and under): FREE if accompanied by an adult
Adult Multi-Entry: $25
(Multi-Entry Ticket will give that person the freedom to enter and re-enter, at their leisure, for the duration of the show)
Tickets available for purchase at the Brown Building within the Event Park & Stay Zone:
Thursday 16th Sept 10.00am - 5.00pm
Friday 17th Sept 9.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday 18th Sept 9.00am - 12.00pm
This year, we will once again have the "Campers' Entrance" to the Show on the Event Park & Stay end of the Show (see map). This entrance will be accessible to pre-purchased ticket holders ONLY during Show hours.
- Motorhomes and Caravans must be self-contained. Please note Mystery Creek Events Centre does have additional showers and toilets on site.
- If you wish to park alongside friends and family, please aim to arrive at the same time to Mystery Creek. Allocations are based on arrival times.
- There is NO "Black Waste" dump stations on-site.
- The nearest dump station is the Cambridge Wastewater Treatment Plant on Matos Segedin Drive, Cambridge.
- There is plenty of access to running water.
- No digging or ground penetration permitted between the red spray-painted lines. There will be live wires underneath.
- **We do not allow ‘FOR SALE’ signs to be displayed on any vehicles within the Event Park & Stay.** Private sales of any vehicles are not permitted at our show without our permission. We do however provide the opportunity of selling your motorhome or caravan at the show and offer a dedicated Private Sale Area located within the show. The cost for this is $379.50 for the 3 days. You are welcome to stay in your vehicle.
If you are interested in selling your vehicle as part of our Private Sale area, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0210 650 763.
SUPERMARKET EXPRESS – Cam Deliver
Forgotten your "refreshments", snacks or breakfast supplies?
Cameron provides a shopping service, not limited to the supermarket, and will deliver your requirements right to your site.
Orders placed before 3pm on Thursday-Saturday - $15
Orders placed after 3pm Thursday-Friday - $20
Payments can be made by cash or EFTPOS on delivery.
Cameron’s contact details will be included in the induction information provided on arrival and displayed at the Event Park & Stay office.
As part of our commitment to long term sustainability, we will no longer be providing complimentary plastic bags on entry to the show. We suggest bringing your own reusable bags and making use of our Shop & Drop service to store purchases while you are at the show.
Dinner on Friday is sorted!
The Great Journeys of NZ Seat & Eat will be open exclusively for our Event Park & Stay campers after the Show closes, from 5:30pm - 7:00pm on Friday, 17 September 2021. No booking required.
Located in a marquee outside the east end of the pavilion, you can come in through one of our two M Road entries to catch up with friends, compare notes, and relax after a day of exploring the Show.
Complimentary Shuttle Service for Event Park & Stay users
We are proud to announce that Ebbett Hamilton will be providing complimentary shuttle service which will work continuously throughout the weekend to transport users of the Event Park & Stay to and from the Show Entrance. Wave them down at one of our dedicated bus stops if you need a ride.
Security - Main Entrance
The Main Entrance for the Event Park & Stay is Gate 5 on Mystery Creek Road which will be manned between the hours of 8.00am – 6.00pm. Campers who arrive after 6.00pm and are not registered can park just inside Gate 5 in the holding area until 8.00am the next morning when they will proceed down the hill into the Event Park & Stay site.
A Security Guard will be posted at Gate 2 between 7.00pm - 11.00pm each evening to allow access for registered campers into the venue.
Between the hours of 11.00pm - 7.00am there will be NO access into the venue. You can exit the venue at any time, but re-entry must be before 11.00pm!
Pets and Dogs
Pets are welcome inside the park and stay area. Bringing your pets with you is a privilege, so please adhere to all rules given to you upon entry.
All dogs must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog. Please note that no dogs are allowed into the Event Zone.