Event Park & Stay
If you have a motorhome or caravan, why not make a weekend of it for only $10 cash for all 3 days!
The Event Park & Stay is held onsite at Mystery Creek Events Centre, Hamilton, so you're only a stroll away from the Show. Or catch one of our regular shuttles to the campers entrance, thanks to Ebbett Hamilton.
Relax in the beautiful rural setting, make the most of our Multi-Entry Ticket, and mix and mingle with other like-minded lovers of the great outdoors.
- Event Park & Stay entry is through Gate 5.
- The Event Park & Stay is open for new arrivals during the following times:
- Thursday 21 September - 8am to 6pm
- Friday 22 September - 8am to 6pm
- Saturday 23 September - 8am to 6pm
- Strictly NO arrivals outside of hours stated.
- If you arrive on the Thursday, you are required to stay within the Event Park & Stay Zone due to health and safety regulations. Entry into the Event Zone is strictly prohibited as Thursday is a Show set up day.
- Cost to stay on-site is $10 per vehicle which is to be paid by cash on arrival to the parking team.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to complete and sign an induction/ registration form, prior to parking your vehicle.
- There are no bookings for non-powered sites, however, for powered site bookings, please refer to the instructions below.
- You must be off the grounds by 6.00pm on Sunday 24 September after the Show closes.
- No rubbish is to be left behind. Please take all rubbish away with you.
Motorhome parkers are experienced members of the NZMCA, and they are responsible for your park location. While onsite you must comply with all requirements of the Motorhome Parking team.
Powered Sites are now closed
Powered sites MUST be pre-booked by selecting the big red "Purchase Tickets Here" button at the top of this page. You MUST complete the booking form at the same time to confirm your booking. You can access the booking form by clicking this link -
- General parking arrival and departure times apply.
- Your vehicle MUST have current Electrical Warrant of Fitness.
- Does not include entry to the Show. Entry tickets can be purchased at time of booking.
Please note that if you have already pre-booked a powered site, your caravan/vehicle must have an RCD (Residual Current Device) to be connected at Mystery Creek Events Centre. See more information here.
To supply power to your vehicle, there is a charge of $62.00* per vehicle. Payment must be paid when booking. Deadline for booking powered sites is Friday the 8th of September 2023.
Powered Site bookings must be made online, however if you do have a query outside of what is listed on this Park & Stay page please contact Wendy on [email protected]
*Price is for power only and does not include booking fees or NZMCA Waikato Parking Team fee (see above).
*Please note any cancelations of powered sites after the 8th of September are unable to be refunded as we will have already booked this with our Power Supply Company.
Security - After Hours Access
The Main Entrance for the Event Park & Stay is Gate 5 on Mystery Creek Road which will be manned between the hours of 8.00am – 6.00pm. Campers who arrive after 6.00pm and have not registered, will be unable to park at Mystery Creek until 8.00am the next morning when Gate 5 will be opened and they can enter the site to register for the Event Park & Stay.
A Security Guard will be posted at Gate 2 between 7.00pm - 11.00pm each evening to allow access for registered campers into the venue. You must have you Park & Stay sign visible to gain access.
Between the hours of 11.00pm - 8.00am there will be NO access into the venue. You can exit the venue at any time, but re-entry must be before 11.00pm!
- Motorhomes and Caravans must be self-contained. Please note Mystery Creek Events Centre does have external toilet blocks open and available for Park & Stay Visitors, and the shower block (Building S21) on S Street (under the HQ hill) will also be open.
- If you wish to park alongside friends and family, please aim to arrive at the same time to Mystery Creek. Allocations are based on arrival times.
- There is NO "Black Waste" dump stations on-site.
- The nearest dump station is the Cambridge Wastewater Treatment Plant on Matos Segedin Drive, Cambridge.
- There is plenty of access to running water. - Drones are not permitted at Mystery Creek. - No digging or ground penetration permitted between the red spray-painted lines. There will be live wires underneath.
- **We do not allow ‘FOR SALE’ signs to be displayed on any vehicles within the Event Park & Stay.** Private sales of any vehicles are not permitted at our Show without our permission. We do however provide the opportunity of selling your motorhome or caravan at the Show and offer a dedicated Private Sale Area located within the Show. The cost for this is $500.00 for the three days. You are welcome to stay in your vehicle. Manufacturer year of the vehicle must be 2019 or under.
If you are interested in selling your vehicle as part of our Private Sale area, please contact [email protected] or phone 027 483 6630.
More information on Private Sales can be found here.
Adult Single Entry: $18 (no pass outs)
Children (16 years and under): FREE if accompanied by an adult
Adult Multi-Entry: $35
(Multi-Entry Ticket will give that person the freedom to enter and re-enter, at their leisure, for the duration of the show)
Tickets available for purchase at the Brown Building within the Event Park & Stay Zone:
Thursday 21 September 9.00am - 5.00pm
Friday 22 September 8.00am - 5.00pm Saturday 23 September 9.00am - 12.00pm
If you have already purchased your multi-entry ticket online, you can also pick up your wristband here for easier access to the Show when it opens.
This year, we will once again have the "Campers' Entrance" to the Show on the Event Park & Stay end of the Show (see map). This entrance will be accessible to pre-purchased ticket holders ONLY during Show hours.
Dedicated Campers Entrance
No need to walk a mile! We now have a dedicated Show entry for those of you staying in the Event Park & Stay. This is located on D Street by the new TrailLite Group Pavilion.
As part of our commitment to long term sustainability, we will no longer be providing complimentary plastic bags on entry to the show. We suggest bringing your own reusable bags and making use of our Shop & Drop service to store purchases while you are at the show.
Dinner on Friday and Saturday is sorted!
The NZMCA Seat & Eat Zone will be open exclusively for our Event Park & Stay campers after the Show closes on Friday and Saturday evenings from 5:30pm - 7:00pm. No booking required.
Located in a marquee outside the east end of the pavilion, you can come in through the Campers' Entrance by the TrailLite Group Pavilion to catch up with friends, compare notes, and relax after a day of exploring the Show.
Pets and Dogs
Pets are welcome inside the park and stay area. Bringing your pets with you is a privilege, so please adhere to all rules given to you upon entry.
All dogs must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog. Please note that no dogs are allowed into the Event Zone.