Event Park & Stay in association with the NZMCA
Make a weekend of it… stay at the NZMCA Event Park and Stay for only $5 for the weekend. Save money by purchasing a multi-day pass for only $22.00 per person and enjoy some relaxation time after a busy day shopping with your fellow travelling mates.
Event Park & Stay for show attendees only, no booking required*. Spots are available on a first come, first served basis.
*VIP Club Member's must book in advance to secure their spot. Please confirm your booking by emailing Natasha at email@example.com by 5pm Monday, 28 June 2021. Please provide your membership number on booking.
- Arrival time are to be confirmed.
- You must be off the grounds by 6.00pm on Sunday 11th July 2021.
- Cost to stay on-site is $5 per vehicle for the weekend - to be paid to the parking wardens on entry to the parking area, cash only - it would be appreciated if you could please have the correct change. Wardens will sticker your vehicle to indicate payment has been made.
- Gate sales only for event tickets. (Weekend Multi-pass $22.00 per person or $12.00 for 1 person for 1 day entry pass).
- Due to restricted space, separate provision for mobility parking cannot be provided, however the whole area has an even sealed surface allowing for easy access and movement of mobility devices.
- Motorhomes and Caravans must be Certified Self Contained - No current certificate, no entry permitted.
- There is no fresh water or waste facility.
- Dogs allowed, but must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog - note that no dogs are allowed into the show.
- Due to limited space, Health & Safety aspects and emergency vehicle access, the use of awnings is discouraged. If use is essential, they MUST be retracted when leaving your vehicle.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVENT PARK & STAY - FIRST IN FIRST SERVE!!
Due to weather and ground condition the Event Park & Stay is now limited.
Alternative parking options (at your own cost) *
Members Only - Weedons NZMCA Park (20mins) Site #7561
North South Holiday Park (20mins) - Special discount for NZMCA Members and pet friendly
Non members – Alpine View Holiday Park (15 mins) http://www.alpineviewholidayparkmotels.co.nz/
*Suggestions only.* Please make your own alternative arrangements.
Check out the Off The Beaten Track website for other accommodation opportunities:
WHEN WE'RE ON 2021
Saturday 10th July: 9am-5pm
Sunday 11th July: 9am-4pm
Christchurch Arena, Chirstchurch
There is loads of FREE parking on site
As part of our commitment to long term sustainability, we will no longer be providing complimentary plastic bags on entry to the show. We suggest bringing your own reusable bags and making use of our Shop & Drop service to store purchases while you are at the show.