Event Park & Stay in association with the NZMCA
We are excited to announce we can now offer a much larger space for our Event Park & Stay moving forward. We will now occupy the ‘in field’ of Addington Raceway which has space for over 500 motorhomes and caravans…so come on, make a weekend of it… stay at the NZMCA Event Park and Stay for only $10 for the weekend.
Save money by purchasing a multi-entry pass to the Show for only $25.00 per person and enjoy some relaxation time after a busy day shopping with your fellow travelling mates.
Event Park & Stay for show attendees only, no booking required. Spots are available on a first come, first served basis.
- The Event Park & Stay will be open for arrivals at 8am on Friday 17th May 2024. Infield parking is available until 12pm Friday 17th May. Due to track preparation for racing that evening, arrivals after 12pm park in alternative area and are welcome to stay there or move to the infield after the race meeting ends or anytime Saturday or Sunday.
- There will be a dedicated pedestrian crossing throughout the race night to allow people to come to and from from their vehicles to the main Grandstand to enjoy dinner.
- There will be unlimited vehicle access from the infield Saturday and Sunday.
- Infield parking is on grass, alternative parking is on a sealed surface allowing for easy access and movement of mobility devices.
- You must be off the grounds by 6.00pm on Sunday 19th May 2024.
- Cost to stay on-site is $10 per vehicle for the weekend - to be paid to the parking wardens on entry to the parking area, cash only - it would be appreciated if you could please have the correct change. Wardens will sticker your vehicle to indicate payment has been made.
- Motorhomes and Caravans must be Certified Self Contained - No current certificate, no entry permitted.
- There is no fresh water or waste facility.
- Due to limited space, Health & Safety aspects and emergency vehicle access, the use of awnings is discouraged. If use is essential, they MUST be retracted when leaving your vehicle. No ground penetration and pegs are permitted.
WHEN WE'RE ON 2024
Saturday 18th May: 9am-5pm
Sunday 19th May: 9am-4pm
Addington Race course – see Map below.
There is FREE parking in the public car park for those of you coming for the day.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no overnight camping allowed in the public carparks and you will be asked to move by security.
As part of our commitment to long term sustainability, we will no longer be providing complimentary plastic bags on entry to the Show. We suggest bringing your own reusable bags and making use of our Shop & Drop service to store purchases while you are at the Show. ….
Alternative parking options (at your own cost) *
Members Only - Weedons NZMCA Park (20mins) Site #7561
North South Holiday Park (20mins) - Special discount for NZMCA Members and pet friendly
Non members – Alpine View Holiday Park (15 mins) http://www.alpineviewholidayparkmotels.co.nz/
*Suggestions only.* Please make your own alternative arrangements.
Check out the Off The Beaten Track website for other accommodation opportunities: