CHRISTCHURCH PRIVATE SELLERS INFORMATION 2024
If your Motorhome or Caravan is older than 2020 then the cost to sell at our Christchurch Show is $350.00 (inclusive of GST). If you cancel before 9am on Monday the 13th May 2024 (Monday of Show week) you will receive a $300 refund, $50 will be retained for admin fees. Cancelations after Monday the 13th May 2024 will be non-refundable.
The private sellers area is situated within the Show area itself. This is the only area where private sales vehicles are able to display their “for sale” signs (not in the carpark or Event Park & Stay area) . You are able to stay in your motorhome for the duration of the Show, if you wish but you will need to be self-contained, as you will not have access to any toilets outside of Show hours. You will also have limited access after the Show is finished each day, as security will be walking around the outside Show area. You would need to have your vehicle positioned at the Show and pick up your passes on Friday 17th May 2024 before 5.00pm.
As part of our responsibility to our major Show exhibitors, all private sale vehicle owners must abide by the following conditions to be considered appropriate for this area-
- Vehicle must be not be brand new.
- Vehicle must be second hand and have been used for a minimum of 12 months by the owner.
- Manufacturer year of the vehicle must be 2020 or under.
- Vehicle must not have been imported for the sole reason to on-sell.
- Vehicles will be positioned as per the show organiser’s discretion only. The organisers decision will be final.
- No partial refunds are provided if you sell your vehicle prior to the end of the show.
- You may stay in your vehicle but will be prohibited from accessing any other areas of the Show outside of Show hours for security reasons.
- Make sure all gas appliance and electrical work in your vehicle are NZ standards compliant.
- Your vehicle must remain in place for the duration of the Show.
- Payment will be taken on completion of the registration form.
- You must adhere to the exhibitor terms and conditions - Exhibitor T&C's
On arrival you will need to come to the Show Office to pick up your private sale passes. If you abide by the above terms and would like to book, please click on the link below to fill in an online application form.
If you need any further assistance please email Jenny Woodmass [email protected]