Event Park & Stay provided by the NZMCA
MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT... Stay for FREE!
Bookings are essential to stay at the Event Park & Stay, please contact email@example.com to book.
The New Zealand Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure Show, along with the NZMCA are pleased to announce that we will again be hosting a FREE Park & Stay for the Show. All members of the public with a motorhome, caravan, or tent are welcome to attend.
The event Park & Stay is held onsite at Mystery Creek Events Centre, Hamilton, and is FREE of charge!
Relax in the beautiful rural setting, make the most of our multi day pass, and mix and mingle with other like-minded lovers of the great outdoors.
Please note: Powered sites MUST be pre-booked. Powered sites have a one-off charge of $50 per site. Contact Natasha at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a powered site.
• You are welcome to arrive any time from 12:00pm until 7.00pm on Thursday 14 September 2017.
• You must be off the grounds by 5.00pm on Sunday 17 September 2017.
• Motorhomes and Caravans don't have to be self-contained as Mystery Creek Events Centre have showers and toilets on site.
• There are dump stations available on site for "GREY-water" only.
• Plenty of access to running water.
•Powered sites MUST be pre-booked.
• Please note that if you have already pre-booked a power site, your caravan/vehicle must have an RCD (Residual Current Device) to be connected at Mystery Creek Events Centre. See further information here.
• "Dogs Allowed" - Must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog. Please note that No dogs are allowed into the Show.
• No digging or ground penetration between the red lines.
SECURITY Main Entrance - The Main Entrance to Mystery Creek Events Centre will be open between the hours of 7.00am - 7.00pm. A Security Guard will be posted at the Main Entrance between 7.00pm - 11.00pm each evening to allow access for Over-nighters into the venue. Between the hours of 11.00pm - 7.00am there will be NO access into the venue. You can exit the venue at any time, but entry must be before 11.00pm!