Event Park & Stay in association with the NZMCA
MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT... Stay for FREE!
Booking are not essential, unless you require a powered site.
Bookings for the 2018 Event Park & Stay opens July 2018.
(View the venue map at bottom of page for Event Park & Stay location onsite.)
The New Zealand Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure Show, in association with the NZMCA are pleased to announce that we will again be hosting a FREE Park & Stay for the Show. All members of the public with a motorhome, caravan, or tent are welcome to attend.
The Event Park & Stay is held onsite at Mystery Creek Events Centre, Hamilton, and is FREE of charge!
Relax in the beautiful rural setting, make the most of our multi day pass, and mix and mingle with other like-minded lovers of the great outdoors.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any further inquiries.
Powered sites MUST be pre-booked and have a one-off charge of $50 per site.
Deadline for booking powered sites will be 5pm Monday 10th September 2018
Late bookings will be subject to availability and may be charged at the higher rate of $65 per site.
- Motorhomes and Caravans don't have to be self-contained as Mystery Creek Events Centre have showers and toilets on site.
- If you wish to park alongside friends and family, please aim to arrive at the same time to Mystery Creek. Allocations are based on arrival times.
- There are dump stations available on site for "GREY-water" only.
- Plenty of access to running water.
- Please note that if you have already pre-booked a power site, your caravan/vehicle must have an RCD (Residual Current Device) to be connected at Mystery Creek Events Centre. See more information here..
- No digging or ground penetration between the red spray-painted lines. There will be live wires underneath.
- **We do not allow ‘FOR SALE’ signs to be displayed on any vehicles within the Event Park & Stay.** We do not allow the private sales of any vehicles to occur at our show without our permission. We do however provide the option of selling your motorhome or caravan within the show and offer a dedicated Private Sale Area located within the show. The cost for this is $300 plus GST for the 3 days, ($100/day) and you are welcome to stay in your vehicle.
- If you are interested in selling your vehicle as part of our Private Sale area, please contact email@example.com or phone 07 8567215
Arrival and departure times
- You are welcome to arrive any time AFTER 12:00pm until 7.00pm on Thursday 13 September 2018.
- Arrivals are welcome any time during the show hours of 9am-5pm Fri/Sat, 9am-4pm Sun. The NZMCA parking team will be on-hand only during these hours to assist with parking.
- After-hour arrivals are discouraged.
- You must be off the grounds by 6.00pm on Sunday 16 September 2018.
If you arrive prior to 9.00am Friday 14th September 2018, you must complete a site induction, prior to parking and setting up your vehicle.
Security - Main Entrance
- The Main Entrance to Mystery Creek Events Centre will be open between the hours of 7.00am - 7.00pm between 14-16th September.
- A Security Guard will be posted at the Main Entrance between 7.00pm - 11.00pm each evening to allow access for Over-nighters into the venue.
- Between the hours of 11.00pm - 7.00am there will be NO access into the venue. You can exit the venue at any time, but entry must be before 11.00pm!
Pets and Dogs
- "Dogs Allowed" - Must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog. Please note that no dogs are allowed into the Show.
Mix and Mingle on Saturday night in the Historic Village from 5:30pm- 8pm 2017
The beautiful Historic Village was be open for you to enjoy the beautiful atmosphere. BYO chair, food and drink and relax and catch up with friends and likeminded outdoor enthusiasts.
Within the Historic Village sits a lot of Waikato's history, with a small-town garage, school, hospital, blacksmith, church and the former Kihikihi jail, as well as the National Dairy Museum and a restored DC3 top-dressing plane. A perfect place to bring your dinner and drinks along with something to sit on and soak up a bit of history!
If the weather is unfavourable, the Mix and Mingle will be moved to the Bledislode building next door.
Complimentary Shuttle Service for Event Park & Stay users
We are proud to announce that Ebbett Holden Hamilton will be providing complimentary shuttle service which will work continuously throughout the weekend to transport users of the Event Park & Stay to and from the Show Entrance. Wave them down at one of our dedicated bus stops if you need a ride.
Ebbett Holden NZ Motorhome Show Vehicle
New World Glenview - Daily Dairy
Run out of bread, milk, coffee or any of the basics? NO PROBLEM - let New World Glenview deliver it to your site!
Text, phone or email your order to Cameron of New World Glenview by 6:00pm (Friday and Saturday only) and your order will be delievered to your site between 6:30am-7:00am the following morning. What could be easier! (Don’t forget to quote your site number when ordering.)
Cash and Eftpos available, Orders will incur a $5 delivery charge
Cameron’s contact details will be on display at the Event Park & Stay office.