TOP 10 RALLY
MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT!
The New Zealand Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure Show are pleased to announce that TOP 10 Holiday Parks will again be hosting the Show's Rally in 2016. The Top 10 Rally will be held at Mystery Creek Events Centre, Hamilton, and will be FREE OF CHARGE. All members of the public with a motorhome, caravan, or tent are welcome to attend.
Relax in the beautiful rural setting, make the most of our multi day pass, and enjoy our entertainment options where you can mix and mingle with other rally stayers.
ENTERTAINMENT OPTION AVAILABLE
Kaipaki School Quiz Night!
Saturday 17th September from 7pm
Bledisloe Building, Mystery Creek
Clear out the cobwebs, put your thinking caps on, and come along to support a fabulous local school in fundraising for their Junior Playground extension! There will be prizes, a raffle, cake auction and best themed table competition throughout the evening. Think you are up for the challenge? Register yourself or a group of friends and let the competition begin! It's guaranteed to be an Epic FUNraising Event!
Please note there will be an onsite bar and food available. Please no byo food or alochol.
Teams of 6 - $100
Individual Entry - $20
Platters - $20
Hot Chips - $5
Tickets available by calling the school office on 07 823 6653 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• You are welcome to arrive any time from 12:00pm until 7.00pm on Thursday 15 September 2016.
• You must be off the grounds by 5.00pm on Sunday 18 September 2016.
• Motorhomes and Caravans don't have to be self-contained as Mystery Creek Events Centre have showers and toilets on site.
• There are dump stations available on site for "GREY-water" only.
• Plenty of access to running water.
• We are no longer taking bookings for powered sites.
• Please note that if you have already pre-booked a power site, your caravan/vehicle must have an RCD (Residual Current Device) to be connected at Mystery Creek Events Centre. See further information here.
• "Dogs Allowed" - Must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog. Please note that No dogs are allowed into the Show.
• No digging or ground penetration between the red lines.
SECURITY Main Entrance - The Main Entrance to Mystery Creek Events Centre will be open between the hours of 7.00am - 7.00pm. A Security Guard will be posted at the Main Entrance between 7.00pm - 11.00pm each evening to allow access for Rally-goers into the venue. Between the hours of 11.00pm - 7.00am there will be NO access into the venue. You can exit the venue at any time, but entry must be before 11.00pm!