FREE Event Park & Stay
The NZMCA Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure Show are pleased to announce that we will again be hosting a FREE Park & Stay for the Show. All members of the public who are attending the Show with a motorhome, caravan, or tent are welcome to attend.
The Event Park & Stay is held onsite at Mystery Creek Events Centre, Hamilton, and is FREE of charge!
Relax in the beautiful rural setting, make the most of our multi day pass, and mix and mingle with other like-minded lovers of the great outdoors.
Booking are not essential, unless you require a powered site.
Powered sites MUST be pre-booked and have a one-off charge of $50 per site. Click here to fill in a booking form.
Deadline for booking powered sites is 5pm Monday 10th September 2018.
Late bookings will be subject to availability and may be charged at the higher rate of $65 per site.
Arrival and departure times
- You are welcome to arrive any time AFTER 12:00pm until 7.00pm on Thursday 20 September 2018.
- Arrivals are welcome any time during the show hours of 9am-5pm Fri/Sat, 9am-4pm Sun. The NZMCA parking team will be on-hand only during these hours to assist with parking.
- After-hour arrivals are discouraged.
- You must be off the grounds by 6.00pm on Sunday 23 September 2018.
- All Event Park & Stay attendees must complete and sign a site induction form, prior to parking and setting up their vehicle.
- The Event Park & Stay is FREE of charge for show ticket holders only!
Getting to the Show
GETTING TO THE SHOW - Mystery Creek Events Centre, Gate TBA, 125 Mystery Creek Road Mystery Creek, Hamilton (GPS -37.875118, 175.356910).
For parking enquires only; contact Neal Derecourt #027-8247091 or John Bowers #027-2012597.
- Motorhomes and Caravans must be self-contained. Please note Mystery Creek Events Centre does have additional showers and toilets on site.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to complete and sign an induction/registration form, prior to parking your vehicle.
- If you wish to park alongside friends and family, please aim to arrive at the same time to Mystery Creek. Allocations are based on arrival times.
- There are dump stations available on site for "GREY-water" only.
- Plenty of access to running water.
- Please note that if you have already pre-booked a power site, your caravan/vehicle must have an RCD (Residual Current Device) to be connected at Mystery Creek Events Centre. See more information here..
- No digging or ground penetration between the red spray-painted lines. There will be live wires underneath.
- **We do not allow ‘FOR SALE’ signs to be displayed on any vehicles within the Event Park & Stay.** We do not allow the private sales of any vehicles to occur at our show without our permission. We do however provide the option of selling your motorhome or caravan within the show and offer a dedicated Private Sale Area located within the show. The cost for this is $320 plus GST for the 3 days, and you are welcome to stay in your vehicle.
- If you are interested in selling your vehicle as part of our Private Sale area, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 8567215
Security - Main Entrance
The Main Entrance to Mystery Creek Events Centre will be open between the hours of 7.00am - 7.00pm between 21-23rd September.
- A Security Guard will be posted at the Main Entrance between 7.00pm - 11.00pm each evening to allow access for Over-nighters into the venue.
- Between the hours of 11.00pm - 7.00am there will be NO access into the venue. You can exit the venue at any time, but entry must be before 11.00pm!
Pets and Dogs
- "Dogs Allowed" - Must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog. Please note that no dogs are allowed into the Show.
Complimentary Shuttle Service for Event Park & Stay users
We are proud to announce that Ebbett Holden Hamilton will be providing complimentary shuttle service which will work continuously throughout the weekend to transport users of the Event Park & Stay to and from the Show Entrance. Wave them down at one of our dedicated bus stops if you need a ride.
New World Glenview - Daily Dairy
Run out of bread, milk, coffee or any of the basics? NO PROBLEM - let New World Glenview deliver it to your site!
Text, phone or email your order to Cameron of New World Glenview by 6:00pm (Friday and Saturday only) and your order will be delievered to your site between 6:30am-7:00am the following morning. What could be easier! (Don’t forget to quote your site number when ordering.)
Cash and Eftpos available, Orders will incur a $5 delivery charge
Cameron’s contact details will be on display at the Event Park & Stay office.