FREE Event Park & Stay
The NZMCA Motorhome, Caravan & Leisure Show are pleased to announce that we will again be hosting a FREE Park & Stay for the Show. All members of the public who are attending the Show with a motorhome, caravan, or tent are welcome to attend.
The Event Park & Stay is held onsite at Mystery Creek Events Centre, Hamilton, and is FREE of charge!
Relax in the beautiful rural setting, make the most of our multi day pass, and mix and mingle with other like-minded lovers of the great outdoors.
What you need to know:
- You are welcome to arrive any time AFTER 12:00pm until 7.00pm on Thursday 20 September 2018.
- Arrivals are welcome any time during the show hours of 9am-5pm Fri/Sat, 9am-4pm Sun. Please NO arrivals outside of hours stated.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to complete and sign an induction/ registration form, prior to parking your vehicle.
- Event Park & Stay entry is through Gate 5
- You must be off the grounds by 6.00pm on Sunday 23 September 2018.
- The Event Park & Stay is FREE of charge for show ticket holders only!
For parking enquires only; contact Neal Derecourt #027-8247091 or John Bowers #027-2012597.
Please familiarise yourself with the Event Park & Stay induction information here
Bookings for non-powered sites are not essential.
Bookings for Powered Sites are now closed. If you would like to stay at the Event Park & Stay, non-powered sites are available FREE OF CHARGE upon arrival. No bookings required.
Make the most of the Show with multi-day passes for $25, which give you the freedom to enter and re-enter at your leisure for the duration of the Show. These can be purchased at the Black Arch (see map above) from 3pm – 7pm Thursday 20th September. Otherwise, both single day passes ($15) and multi-day passes ($25) can be purchased at the Show Entry Gate on the days of the event from 9:00am. For Health & Safety reasons, Event Park & Stay attendees must not enter the event zone at any time, prior to the event being open.
Security - Main Entrance
The Main Entrance to Mystery Creek Events Centre will be open between the hours of 7.00am - 7.00pm between 21 - 23rd September.
- A Security Guard will be posted at the Main Entrance between 7.00pm - 11.00pm each evening to allow access for Over-nighters into the venue.
- Between the hours of 11.00pm - 7.00am there will be NO access into the venue. You can exit the venue at any time, but entry must be before 11.00pm!
Pets and Dogs
- "Dogs Allowed" - Must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog. Please note that no dogs are allowed into the Show.
New World Glenview - Daily Dairy
Run out of bread, milk, coffee or any of the basics? NO PROBLEM - let New World Glenview deliver it to your site!
Text, phone or email your order to Cameron of New World Glenview by 6:00pm (Friday and Saturday only) and your order will be delivered to your site between 6:30am-7:00am the following morning. What could be easier! (Don’t forget to quote your name and site location when ordering.)
Cash and Eftpos available, Orders will incur a $5 delivery charge
Cameron’s contact details will be included in the induction information and displayed at the Event Park & Stay office.
- Motorhomes and Caravans must be self-contained. Please note Mystery Creek Events Centre does have additional showers and toilets on site.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to complete and sign an induction/registration form, prior to parking your vehicle.
- If you wish to park alongside friends and family, please aim to arrive at the same time to Mystery Creek. Allocations are based on arrival times.
- There are dump stations available on site for "GREY-water" only.
- Plenty of access to running water.
- Please note that if you have already pre-booked a power site, your caravan/vehicle must have an RCD (Residual Current Device) to be connected at Mystery Creek Events Centre. See more information here..
- No digging or ground penetration between the red spray-painted lines. There will be live wires underneath.
- **We do not allow ‘FOR SALE’ signs to be displayed on any vehicles within the Event Park & Stay.** We do not allow the private sales of any vehicles to occur at our show without our permission. We do however provide the option of selling your motorhome or caravan within the show and offer a dedicated Private Sale Area located within the show. The cost for this is $320 plus GST for the 3 days, and you are welcome to stay in your vehicle.
- If you are interested in selling your vehicle as part of our Private Sale area, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 8567215
Complimentary Shuttle Service for Event Park & Stay users
We are proud to announce that Ebbett Holden Hamilton will be providing complimentary shuttle service which will work continuously throughout the weekend to transport users of the Event Park & Stay to and from the Show Entrance. Wave them down at one of our dedicated bus stops if you need a ride.