FREE Event Park & Stay in association with the NZMCA
Make a weekend of it… stay at the NZMCA Event Park and Stay for FREE over the 3 days. Save money by purchasing a multi-day pass for only $22.00 per person and enjoy some relaxation time after a busy day shopping with your fellow travelling mates.
Free Event Park & Stay for show attendees only, no booking required.
- You are welcome to arrive any time from 12:00pm Thursday 5th July 2018.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to complete and sign an induction/registration form, prior to parking your vehicle.
- You must be off the grounds by 5.00pm on Sunday 8th July 2018.
- "Dogs Allowed" - Must be on a lead. Please clean up after your dog. Please note that No dogs are allowed into the Show.
- Motorhomes & Caravans MUST be certified self contained.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR EVENT PARK N STAY - FIRST IN FIRST SERVE!!
Due to weather and ground condition the Event Park & Stay is now limited.
For enquires contact Peter Fantham on 021 841 085 or email@example.com, or Leighton Crocker on 027 239 1828 but check online in the first instance.
Alternative parking options (at your own cost) *
Members Only - Weedons NZMCA Park (20mins) Site #7555
Non members – Alpine View Holiday Park (15 mins) http://www.alpineviewholidayparkmotels.co.nz/
*Suggestions only.*Please make your own alternative arrangements.
(Park & Stay access; can be gained using Jack Hinton Drive off either Whiteleigh Ave or Twigger Street from the north, or off Wrights Road from the south.)
Check out the Off The Beaten Track website for other accommodation opportunities:
WHEN WE'RE ON 2018
Friday 6th July: 9am-5pm
Saturday 7th July: 9am-5pm
Sunday 8th July: 9am-4pm
WHERE TO AND HOW TO GET THERE
55 Jack Hinton Drive
There is loads of FREE parking on site